Sunday, September 7, 2008

Owen's Shower

So the baby showers have come and gone. Today I realized that I'm starting to get the pre-baby jitters! I'm not even pregnant and I'm starting to get anxious to see the newest additions to my friends' families. Maybe it's because I'm scared that once I get my hands on one of them, I won't want to let go.

Owen's shower was beautiful. Mia did a wonderful job with the decorations. Amy's games were really funny. As for the gifts, I've never seen so many precious baby boy things in my life. All the Rittenhouse family needs now is baby Owen. I CANNOT wait to meet him.



I don't care what she says, Taryn looked stunning.





Ella's picture smile cracks me up every time.


This was a funny moment I caught on camera...Amy in the Care Bear tent with Claire!









UM...this is too cute to handle.

I can't wait to see everyone else's pictures, since I didn't get as many as I should have!!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Gosh I wish I could have been there. All the children are growing up so fast and there were a few babies I didn't recognize. Taryn looks amazing. And Mia's decorations...wow. Can't wait to see you all next week!

taryn said...

you are such a good blogger michelle!!! you are such a good friend also, thank you so much for all your hard work i always enjoy our time together! i love you!!!