Sunday, October 19, 2008

Goodbye Weekend.

So another weekend bites the dust. I thought I'd share a cute picture with you before I go downstairs to attempt to catch up on Dexter (even though I know I'll be asleep in a few minutes...) Olivia and this little kitty seem to be having a screaming contest!

Side note: We went to our nephew Jaden's 6th birthday party today. There were a lot of really cute kids there and I realized that I felt totally out of place. We were one of very few couples there that only have one child (so far anyway.) It was crazy! My sister-in-law's sister-in-law (does that make sense?) has four sons and just had a little girl! They are all pretty close in age and she just looked so happy and together and she has FIVE KIDS! Another woman there has two sons and is pregnant with her third child. I don't know if there was a point to this story. I just thought it was a cool thing for Dennis to see... hahahahaha. ;)

1 comment:

Krista said...

um that picture is amazing!