Wednesday, October 15, 2008

3 years ago...



...I became Mrs. McDonald. I cannot believe that it's already been three years since that magical day in the garden when we joined all of our closest friends and family to celebrate US! Since that day we've moved a couple times and oh we had a baby. She's a miniature replica of Dennis and I love that. We've been together for what seems like forever sometimes but I now know that God chose the perfect person for me. He is my perfect complement. I stress out a lot which is making me age at a supernatural rate while he retains the youth of a little boy. Just yesterday we were sitting on the couch both eating our ridiculous ice creams of choice (Take the Cake for me and peanut butter with Magic Shell for him) and it made me laugh because our little girl was sound asleep yet we were acting like a couple of little kids. :)

Happy Anniversary, Dooters. You're still my favorite thing.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

happy anniversary!! if you think 3 years has gone by fast, what will you think in 25? :) they sure do fly don't they!

taryn said...

IT MUST BE THE HORMONES BECAUSE AT THIS POINT I AM FULL ON CRYING AT HOW SWEET THAT BLOG WAS.

Brandy said...

Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple! You really do compliment one another perfectly!

Vanessa said...

This made me weep also I love the part where you say he's your favorite thing. You two are really an amazing couple. Happy Anniversary Mishmell.