Sunday, February 15, 2009

Product Review: Annie's Microwavable Mac & Cheese


I am in love with this stuff! I grabbed it at Trader Joe's the other day. I already loved Annie's regular white cheddar mac & cheese, but this single serving product is even better! It's ready in 3 minutes which is especially convenient for those times when the food cannot be ready fast enough for little Olivia. There is nothing worse than a whiny toddler literally hanging from my pants while I'm busy trying to make her something to eat!

Well, if you busy mommies haven't tried this yet, you should. Olivia loves when I mix in peas or broccoli. And I will be the first to admit that yes, I do eat her leftovers and call it "dinner" from time to time. ;)

Oh and I almost forgot to mention that like most of Annie's products, it is 90% organic and has no added artificial coloring. Cool!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love this! Claire loves it too. I always add a little italian seasoning... it makes it taste a little more fancy. Haha. But it is really good.

taryn said...

DELICIOUS, i love that stuff!! i haven't tried the instant one before and I definitely will!