Friday, January 16, 2009

Crazy.

I cannot believe what just happened. Olivia was getting cranky and of course when this happens I check the clock and it just so happens to be nap time. I get her drink, take her upstairs with her "guys" aka a million stuffed animals. I am changing her diaper while she chugs her milk and I ask "Do you want me to read you a book?" This is her response, "No! Bed! Bed! Bed! Bed!"... so I put her in her crib. She rolled over and said, "Goodnight." I literally just walked out of her room and she's sound asleep.

How sad, she didn't want to read or sing or anything. Sometimes I feel like she doesn't even need me anymore. :(

6 comments:

taryn said...

Consider yourself lucky!!! Don't worry too much I'm sure it won't be a regular thing she was probably just extra tired... also why didn't you go to work today? I'm going to call u and find out!

wiss said...

hahaha that Peensie cracks me up every single day!!! Yesterday when I was watching her she was playing with her cups and all that stupid water and took a HUGE sip of water and just let it sit in her mouth and in walks Dennis and hes all, "Can I have a kiss?" And she goes to kiss him and spits all the water in his face!!! ON PURPOSE!!!!!!! hahahaha Then he tried to get her to do the same to me but I wasn't havin' it.

wiss said...

P.S. I'm the one deleting those comments because I apparently made a couple of typing errors and didn't want to look stupid! Get over it Michelle.

Erin said...

Oh Michelle... Claire just started doing this too! It's so sad. Well she sleep in her toddler bed now... in our room. Haha. But we literally just lay her down and shut the door and she's out. Sometimes I fluff her pillow and she says "Thank you." Then she closes her eyes and goes to sleep. What the heck??? But it does make you feel like they don't need you, huh? They are such big girls.

Michelle said...

hahaha, Erin that's funny. These girls are getting so old!

Veronica Milan said...

Aww, not sure how old your baby is but my boy (3 years old) is so independent now.
:( Makes me sad. He feeds himself, sleeps by himself....sometimes I miss the baby days.

Nice blog, I'll be back. :)