Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

So Christmas season is officially here! I am very excited about the holidays this year. I am totally in the decorating/baking/celebrating mood, it's crazy! Here are a few pictures from the Christmas parade in the Village. Olivia had a lot of fun! We saw a lot of friendly faces and Olivia LOVED Santa. Scroll down to see just how much she loved Santa this year...

My mom made her a Christmas blankie. So cute.


Shaun with his hands full!






Hahahahaha, she was terrified of Santa! She wouldn't let me put her on his lap hence why I am in the picture. This picture makes me laugh every time I see it! hahahahahaha.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Didnt she like him last year Santa that is? I like the picture when Shaun is holding them both she likes him there was one of him holding her on halloween also. She is such a little women now it's crazy! Thank you for posting a blog I like to see the adventures of your fam!

Erin said...

Olivia looked so cute that night! So holiday-ish! I'm glad that Claire and Olivia get along. They had a fun running sesh in the parking lot!