Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas 2008

First of all, I hope everyone reading this had a magical Christmas yesterday with your families!

This year was our very first McDonald Christmas of our own...well in a place of our own since we were living with my parents last year. Olivia started off the morning right by waking at a lovely 5:45 a.m. Good thing too because I was waking up every half hour since 3 a.m. anyway...I couldn't sleep! I felt like a little kid! Here are a few photos of our Christmas morning and Olivia's 2nd Christmas morning of her life!


Don't mind Denny's grizzly bear beard!


Kissing her new baby.


INKERBELT!!!!!!!!!
That's what she calls her.

Taking a cookie break. After she opened up her Santa presents we headed over to Ama and Papa's for more presents, mimosas, and eggs benedict!


Olivia's first tricycle! So cute with streamers on the handlebars and everything.


Thank you Ama and Papa for all of the presents!


Look closely to see Dennis' Christmas present to me... Taryn, you might be the first to notice!

DENNIS SHAVED!!



Aunt Weeeeeee!


Just trying to teach her how to ride.

MERRY DAY-AFTER-CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

- Love, The McDonald Family

3 comments:

Erin said...

Cute pictures! Claire has that same tricycle. She can't figure out how to pedal it. You guys are so cute! I'm glad you had a good Christmas!

Erin said...

PS That kitchen is from Costco. It was only $100. The cheapest cutest one I could find and Claire is completely obsessed.

The Indian Summer said...

cute little pumpkin! This year was so much fun! I'm sure you guys had a blast with Olivia! I hope to see her soon!