Friday, January 28, 2011

Olivia is FOUR

January 19, 2007 - the day we met our precious Olivia for the first time - will remain etched in my heart for all time.  Four years later, she has blossomed into the funniest little girl I have ever known.  She really is hilarious.  She makes me laugh all day.  On her actual birthday, I wanted to make her day extra special.  Before school, I made her chocolate chip pancakes. 

 
yummmm

fancy girl!

Dennis and I surprised her after lunch with balloons and Hello Kitty cupcakes for her class!  That was my favorite part of the day - the look on her face when we showed up was amazing! 


 

A few days later, we had her Hello Kitty party with her little friends.  It was at Doc Burnstein's which was awesome in so many ways, but space was limited so I had to make the difficult decision to only invite kids (and their parents) this year.  I think the kids had a great time!  Here are a few party pics... 

















1 comment:

Lori Ralph said...

I am still so sad that Jack missed her party! Olivia is the sweetest and funniest little girl, I can't believe she is 4!!
<3
Lori R.